of preventive maintenance
- Greater emergency power system availability and reliability results from ongoing battery service.
- Less unplanned downtime is achieved through regular oversight that resolves potential issues before
- Longer battery service life happens as problems that cause premature aging are avoided or corrected.
- Improved battery performance is possible when power systems are optimized through maintenance activities.
- Lower total cost of service occurs as maintenance prevents battery performance issues from becoming
problems that lead to costly downtime.